Kiowa Creek Community Church’s facilities consist of the historic Kiowa Chapel and the Fellowship Hall, located directly behind the Chapel.
The historic Kiowa Chapel is where Sunday traditional worship and other sacred services are held. It was built in 1907 as Kiowa Presbyterian Church (also known as St. Mark Presbyterian Church at Kiowa; see the “Our Story” page for details.) KCCC’s sister churches are Elbert Presbyterian Church (located in nearby Elbert, Colorado) and Elizabeth Presbyterian Church (located in nearby Elizabeth, Colorado). Kiowa Creek Community Church and its sister churches are currently members of the Presbytery of Denver.
The Fellowship Hall contains the church offices and other areas. It has lower and upper levels.
The church office is located on the east side of the lower level of the Fellowship Hall (231 Cheyenne St., Kiowa, CO 80117.) The church office can be reached by phone at 303-621-2376 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The church’s fax number is 303-621-2254. All mail should be sent to the church’s postal address: P. O. Box 778, Kiowa, CO 80117. For access to church forms, please click here.
Pastor Jim’s office is located on the west side of the lower level of the Fellowship Hall. You may contact Pastor Jim by calling 720-226-1571.
Also located on the lower level of the Fellowship Hall is the KCCC Food Pantry, which is administered through the church office. For details about the Food Pantry, please see the “Food Pantry” section of the “Service” page.
The upper level of the Fellowship Hall contains a large area for meetings or worship as well as kitchen facilities. It is available to groups for certain approved activities. For details, please call the church office.